Voter Registration Information
Voter Registration (PDF)
Instructions for Application for Absentee Ballot
1. Fill out the top portion of the application to include your name, address and check the box to indicate that you are a registered voter.
2. Fill out either section A, B, C, D, or E – whichever applies.
3. Sign your name and date on the bottom of side 2.
4. BY MAIL - Mail the completed application back to the District Clerk so that it is received NO LATER THAN SEVEN (7) DAYS BEFORE THE ELECTION in the enclosed return envelope and we will send you the ballot, ballot envelope and another return envelope.
5. IN PERSON - If you choose to complete the application in person at District Office you may do so until the day before the election. Please bring Photo ID with you.
6. The Ballot itself must be received by the District Clerk NO LATER THAN 5 P.M. ON THE DAY OF THE ELECTION.
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, PLEASE CALL THE DISTRICT CLERK AT
266-5400 x 453.
Application or Absentee Ballot (PDF)